Become a Partner
Partner Studio Criteria
To be accepted as a partner studio, your studio must:
- Be affiliated with an approved dance teaching method or examination organisation.
- Operate from leased or owned studio premises.
- Have or arrange a minimum of $2,000,000 of dance studio public liability insurance.
- Ensure that any dance teacher that is involved in classes promoted using Angelina Ballerina has been through a Working With Kids check, police check or local required equivalent.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
Your studio website, studio location and the information you provide about typical staff qualifications and premises will be reviewed to ensure that your studio is a good fit with the Angelina Ballerina brand and partner programme.
2018 Partner Studio Applications
If you are interested in becoming a partner studio in 2018, please submit the online application form.